This cute “wall art” (by Design Sponge Online) is made from something we all have in our homes, toilet paper rolls!! I can’t wait to try this one out.
Toilet Paper rolls
Paint + brushes
1. Crush paper roll
2. Cut into approximately 5 equal parts don’t have to be exact
3. Place the rolls on a flat surface creating a desired pattern. spend time trying different compositions and patterns.
4. Glue where rolls are touching, hold with laundry pins to dry. You may use a stapler as an alternative, what ever is easier. I find that glue is easier for the younger kids.
5. You may paint and add sparkles. Sprinkle the glitter on the wet paint, this way it will sticks and you wont need any glue.
6. You may expend the pattern in to an organic cell growth. The challenge is when to say STOP.
This is the “Bored Jar” (by shaydesoflife). I say that phrase way too often so when I found this neat idea I thought it was perfect (: It’s a jar full of different things to do ranging from clean your room to go out for an ice cream. Now whenever I’m bored I can just pull out a slip of paper and I’ll have something to do (:
I love this DIY Color Block Pouch (by justbblog).
Trying out this gorgeous Embellished Cardigan (by mismatcherie) next weekend with friends<3
This Minnie Mouse Piñata (by At Second Street) is supposed to be for kids but I would totally make it for myself :D So adorable!
A neat way to bring an old shirt back to life. Using bleach pens! She did hers free-hand but I’m sure they’d come out a tad “cleaner” with a stencil<3
(by Show Tell Share)
Isn’t this DIY String Chandelier (by Ruffled Blog) just awesome!? I’m in a chandelier type mood if you couldn’t tell. This one is very similar to the ”Hemp Pendant Lamp” that I posted a few days ago. This one is a bit messier but just as awesome as the other one.
DIY Beaded Chandelier (by Gus and Lula). Not only does this look awesome, it’s also quite simple and almost all of the materials can be found at the dollar store!
I really love this DIY paper bird painting (by Ashley Ann Photography). It’s easy enough for anyone to do and looks great!